HALONG GLORY CRUISE - 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT
08h00: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Halong City through the paddy fields in the Red River Delta.
10H00: Stopover on the way for a refreshment break
12h00: Arrive at Tuan Chau wharf – Break and photography time
12h30: Board Glory Cruises for departure. Welcome drink will be served
13h00: Lunch is served while cruising through the bay
15h30: Visit exciting Cua Van fishing village. The village is free of busy roads and streets, electric lights, houses and high rise buildings. Instead, there are only herds of little boats and rafts. You will have the chance to discover the traditional culture and customs of the fishermen.
16h30: Enjoy kayaking or swimming (if the weather permits).
17h00: Back on board and continue cruising to Drum Cave (Hang Trong) to dock.
19h00: Dinner is served.
21h00: Take some leisure time to enjoy chatting at the bar or enjoy some night fishing.
Relax and spend a romantic night on Glory Cruise
DAY 2: HALONG GLORY CRUISE: Halong - Amazing cave
07.00: Coffee and tea will be served
08.00: Continue cruising
08h15: Visit splendid Sung Sot Cave
09h00: Check out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay, passing Dinh Huong Island, fishing villages, Ga Choi Island, Dog Island and Sail Island.
09.30: Buffet brunch (breakfast/lunch) while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier
11h30: Arrive at the pier. Time to say goodbye to the crew.
12.00: Return from Halong to Hanoi.
14h00: Stop over in Dong Trieu town to visit a ceramics workshop.
16.00: Arrive in Hanoi
End of services!
* Cruise Itinerary and Program
* Accommodation based on twin share, Cabin with A/C, private bathroom with hot water and shower
* Meals as specified in the itinerary
* Transportation by A/C bus Ha Noi - Ha Long - Ha Noi
* English- speaking guide (other languages are available upon request).
* Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
* Insurance on board, Taxes and Service Charges
* Beverages, Travel insurance in tour
* Tips for tour guide, driver
* Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
* Others which are not mentioned in the inclusion
|Cabin||Remark||Price Per Person (US$)|
(01 May - 30 Sep 2013)
(01 Oct - 30 Apr 2014)
|Deluxe cabin||8 cabin|| 180
|Suite cabin||4 cabin||220||170|| 225
|Family suite||Min for 3pax||N/A|| 200
|Children under 4||FOC|